Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change the display on my alpine stereo?

i just bought a alpine cda-9886 and installed it yesterday. when i saw it at best buy i noticed that it had backrground graphics. i read the manual front to back and cannot find anything on how to make them display. can anyone help me out? i bought it for the bluetooth which by the way is awesome but i would like to know how to work the graphics on it too.How do i change the display on my alpine stereo?
You could call best buy or look at the alpine website under support.



http://www.alpine.com/How do i change the display on my alpine stereo?
easy ........hold the F...then click on Display...then click on BGV SELECT....then u chose tha background u want...: )

Report Abuse


Paint a new one on acetate sheet and glue it over the old one.



Or you could take a hammer to it for a crackelure effect finnish



That's my 'bronxs bunny' answer
check out this webside

http://support.alpine-usa.com/products/d
  • give me an advice
  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment