Monday, June 6, 2011

I want to know how to change mine display name while i chat?

I tried to change mine display name many times but all in vain every time appeared error what should I do please suggest me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Meru Dutta.I want to know how to change mine display name while i chat?
Go to your yahoo messenger friends list. Click on messenger, then click on ';my contact details';, underneath the box in which you could enter your first, last and middle name is a box that says nickname. Enter your new nick, save it and you're done.



If users already added you to their messenger list and/or address book, your old name setting will continue to get displayed for them. If you want those users to see your new name also, ask them to remove you from their messenger list and/or address book and add you back with your new info.

No comments:

Post a Comment