Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you change your display image on YA?

Yes. I'm totally clueless. I'm not really a person that knows everything about how the site works. I can change my display image on messenger easily enough, but I can't alter my display image here to show anything other than my avatar.How do you change your display image on YA?
Click your avatar, name, or ';My Profile'; link in the green bar above.

Click on the blue ';Edit My Info'; link to the right of your avatar on profile page.

On that “Edit My Profile” page, you can pick:

? No Picture

? Yahoo! 360 picture : Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!

? Use my Yahoo! Avatar : Edit my Yahoo! Avatar

Click ';Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!'; (or go to: http://360.yahoo.com )

Post some JPG pictures (on the left side – “Edit Personal Photos).

Choose one as your PRIMARY and SAVE, OK.



RETURN to the '; Edit My Profile '; page on Yahoo! Answers opened above and choose “Use My 360 Photo” for your avatar. Click PREVIEW at bottom of page, then click OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment