Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the display name when sending emails?

I would like to change the display name in front of my email so that when I send an email to a friend it has a nickname rather than my full name at the front of the email for example the below is what is displayed when I send an email to a microsoft account, the email address is stuconnect@yahoo.co.uk however the display name is leon hart



Leon Hart [stuconnect@yahoo.co.uk]How do I change the display name when sending emails?
Go to ';Options'; on the right side of your email page

Click on ';Mail Options';

Click on ';General Preferences';

Go down to ';Name and Email';

Go to From name:

Enter the name you want to show

Click on “Save”

Hope this Helps!!!

How do I change the display name when sending emails?
doesnt make sense..
To change how your name appears in other peoples’ incoming mail.

Here’s how to do it:

1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.

2. Under “Management”, click General Preferences.

3. Right at the top, in the “From name:” box, enter your name how you’d like it to appear in the ';From:'; line of your outgoing messages. Example: “Sally Tiptoes”.

4. If you want, you can also adjust the email address to which people send messages when they click “Reply”. If you leave the “Reply to:” field blank, your Yahoo! Mail address is the return address. Specify a different return address by entering it after “Reply to:”.

5. Click Save to put your new settings into effect.









  • black spot on skin
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment